SCRUM MACHINE FEATURES
- Pushes Back
- Is unstable to ensure good player technique
- Identifies weaknesses in players and units that actual Live Scrumming can miss.
- Can be used to do drill work and unit work, with 1 14 year old player being able to use the machine on their own.
- Can be used by 14 year olds up ( no need for 2 scrum machines for the club/school)
- Can be packed away easily in 2 mins.
- Comes with Astroturf so the grounds man is kept happy
- Measurable, you can ensure your scrum is improving week to week.
Nick White stated it was the closest thing the a Live Scrum he had seen in a Scrum Machine.
Powered by pneumatic rams and a patented rail system, Live Scrum simulates the feel of an opposition scrum. The rams push back and creates instability by the patented rail design. Its easy to use – one dial/one switch, the coach can operate while coaching the scrum. Adjustable pressure and pads means all ages and abilities can use the machine. For single or multiple players.The pressure gauge and control allow you to adjust the pressure.Takes less than 5 minutes to set up. Transportable and versatile (fits into the back of most cars), attaches to walls, anchors to the ground.